The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later

Entertainment Sylvester Stallone's lawyer blames #MeToo for the return of sex assault allegations against the actor

17:31  14 june  2018
17:31  14 june  2018 Source:   msn.com

Sylvester Stallone Sexual Assault Case Being Reviewed By L.A. District Attorney

  Sylvester Stallone Sexual Assault Case Being Reviewed By L.A. District Attorney The Santa Monica Police Department filed the case on Wednesday, according to a DA spokesperson.The Santa Monica Police Department filed the case on Wednesday, according to Riesling.

READ More: Sylvester Stallone accused of forcing 16-year-old girl into threesome with bodyguard. Neilsen’ s comments come after sexual assault allegations against the Rambo actor came to light.

- Sylvester Stallone is the latest Hollywood megastar to be accused of sexual assault , leading many to question if there will ever be Not just an actor , the 71-year-old has also been writing and directing movies for many years. However, he is now facing questions over some very serious accusations.

Sylvester Stallone wearing a suit and tie: Sylvester Stallone White House© Provided by Business Insider Inc Sylvester Stallone White House

  • Prosecutors in Los Angeles are investigating an allegation of sexual assault by Sylvester Stallone.
  • Stallone's lawyer, Marty Singe, has denied any wrongdoing by his client and says the investigation should not have been made public.
  • In an interview with the New York Post, Singer said the rush of #MeToo stories that followed accusations against Harvey Weinstein are what led to the claim being made against Stallone.

Sylvester Stallone's lawyer has blamed the #MeToo movement for the re-emergence of a sex assault claim against the actor, which is now being investigated again by police.

John Cena to Replace Sylvester Stallone in Jackie Chan’s Action-Thriller ‘Project X’

  John Cena to Replace Sylvester Stallone in Jackie Chan’s Action-Thriller ‘Project X’ John Cena has joined Jackie Chan in the independent action-thriller “Project X,” set at a Chinese-run oil refinery in the Middle East. Cena is replacing Sylvester Stallone in the movie, which had been developed as “Ex-Baghdad.” Scott Waugh is directing from a script by Arash Amel.

Actor Sylvester Stallone on Thursday denied an accusation of sexual assault , calling the allegation “completely fabricated.” Brendan Fraser is the latest actor to come forward with his story of sexual assault in the wake of the # MeToo and Time’ s Up movement.

Nielsen claims that the encounter never happened because she and Stallone were “inseparable” at the time the alleged incident occurred, while the actor was filming “Over the Top.” (RELATED: Sylvester Stallone Denies Sexual Assault Allegations As ‘Categorically False’).

Marty Singer, a well-known show business attorney who also worked for Bill Cosby and Michael Jackson, said that prosecutors in Los Angeles put the allegation back in the limelight as a publicity grab.

In an interview with the New York Post, Singer said a decision to review the case, announced Wednesday, was part of an effort to "get it out there" that they are investigating claims of Hollywood wrongdoing.

"It wasn't until after the #MeToo movement began making headlines last year — following the Harvey Weinstein scandal — that she surfaced with the allegations," Singer said.

He added that officials should have finished working out whether there was any substance to the claim before talking about it publicly. Stallone has categorically denied the allegation.

It's Creed vs. Drago once again in first Creed II trailer

  It's Creed vs. Drago once again in first Creed II trailer Thirty-three years later, it’s Creed vs. Drago all over again. In the first trailer for Creed II, Michael B. Jordan returns as Adonis Creed, whose latest opponent is a blast from the Rocky past. Creed is set to take on Viktor Drago (Florian Munteanu), the son of Ivan Drago (Dolph Lundgren), who killed Creed’s father during a match in Rocky IV. “I don’t got a choice,” declares Creed, to which his trainer and uncle Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone) responds, “That’s the same thing your father said and he died right here in my hands.” Stallone, who won a Golden Globe for Creed and wrote Creed II, is back for his eighth go-around as Balboa, while Tessa Thompson returns as Creed’s love interest Bianca. Wood Harris and Phylicia Rashad also star. Creed II opens in theaters on Nov. 21.

TECH2 Trending News. Recriminations against Sylvester Stallone for sexual assault – # MeToo and the consequences. Hollywood Hollywood star Sylvester Stallone (71, "Rambo") is once again confronted with allegations of sexual assault .

Actor Sylvester Stallone denies allegations that he and his bodyguard sexually assaulted a 16-year-old in 1986 in Las Vegas, The Daily Mail reported.

The Los Angeles District Attorney's office confirmed the existence of their investigation on Wednesday in a statement reported by CNN and other outlets. They were passed the details by police in Santa Monica, who received a complaint in December. The specifics of the allegation have not been made public.

According to the Post, the complaint was made by a woman who had a relationship with Stallone in the early 1990s. The two are said to have met in Israel during the filmed of "Rambo III" in the late '80s.

Singer acknowledged to The Post that the two had sex, but said it was always consensual.

This isn't the first time Singer has spoken out against the case. Last year, he accused the woman of trying, and failing, to publicize her story in the media last year. In a statement to CNN he said the complaint was an attempt to "ruin" Stallone.

Redmond O'Neal Charged with Attempted Murder After Allegedly Stabbing 2 Men During 'Crime Spree' .
Farrah Fawcett's Son Redmond O'Neal Arrested for Robbing Convenience Store at Knifepoint: Police Redmond O’Neal allegedly robbed a Los Angeles convenience store and threatened the clerk with a knife on Tuesday, the Los Angeles Police Department confirms to PEOPLE Redmond, who is currently in jail after being arrested last month for an alleged armed robbery, now has been charged with a long list of offenses including attempted murder.

Source: http://us.pressfrom.com/news/entertainment/-155248-sylvester-stallones-lawyer-blames-metoo-for-the-return-of-sex-assault-allegations-against-the-actor/

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks
This is interesting!