Offbeat Man who found toddler’s body wants defamation case against Casey Anthony to go to trial

23:26  05 june  2018
23:26  05 june  2018 Source:   msn.com

Casey Anthony 'Is Tired of Her Father Blaming Her' for Caylee’s Death: Source

  Casey Anthony 'Is Tired of Her Father Blaming Her' for Caylee’s Death: Source <p>George and Cindy Anthony made headlines earlier this week when they got into a heated argument during a television interview about their daughter Casey.</p>During the interview with A&E’s Elizabeth Vargas, the couple had divergent theories about what happened to their 2-year-old granddaughter, Caylee, who disappeared from the Orlando home in June 2008 and was found dead six months later.

The trials and tribulations of Casey Anthony lawsuits have not come to an end, this after the man who found the little body of daughter Caylee Anthony filed a This isn’t the first time Casey Anthony has been sued since her not guilty verdict rocked most people in the United States, another defamation

Kronk is the man who found Caylee’ s remains in 2008 and sued Anthony for defamation after he was implicated to an extent by her defense during her first-degree murder trail, which she was EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Casey Anthony ’ s Parents Hold Yard Sale, Sell Of Caylee’ s Toys.

Casey Anthony is seen during closing arguments in her murder trial at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando, Florida, on Sunday, July 3, 2011. © Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel/MCT/Getty Images Casey Anthony is seen during closing arguments in her murder trial at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando, Florida, on Sunday, July 3, 2011.

ORLANDO, Fla. — The man who found the body of Caylee Anthony after a six-month search for the toddler nearly 10 years ago is asking a judge to let his defamation case against Casey Anthony go to trial.

Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder charges in Caylee’s death in 2011. During the trial Anthony’s attorneys claimed Roy Kronk killed Caylee, planted her remains, had her body for months and is guilty, Kronk said in his initial defamation complaint, filed in 2011.

The case was put on hold while Anthony went through bankruptcy proceedings. Now, in a response to a motion from Anthony asking for a summary judgment, Kronk’s attorney argued the case should go to trial, preferably in the same courthouse where Anthony was acquitted.

Attorney Jonathan Sykes also argued that Dominic Casey, a private investigator involved in the case, should be allowed to testify despite objections from Anthony’s attorneys.

As of Tuesday afternoon the federal judge handling the case had not filed any orders on the motion. 

Trump fails for the third time to stop the Summer Zervos defamation lawsuit .
New York Court of Appeals says the case can move forward. The New York Court Appeals denied Donald Trump’s motion to dismiss the Summer Zervos defamation lawsuit against him. This is the third time the president has tried and failed to get the case tossed or delayed, reports ABC News.Thursday‘s decision allows discovery in the case to move forward — something that Trump‘s legal team likely fears because it could force the president to testify about his treatment of women, among other things, under oath.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

This is interesting!