Sport Crosby doesn't expect All-Star nod

21:20  10 january  2018
21:20  10 january  2018 Source:   theScore

20 Penguins Thoughts: It's time to talk goaltending

  20 Penguins Thoughts: It's time to talk goaltending It hasn’t exactly been easy for Mike Buckley in his first year as the Penguins’ goaltending coach. Four different pupils. Performances that’ve been all over the map. Little margin for error because of an offense that hasn’t come anywhere near where it should be.“It’s been a challenge, for sure,” Buckley said Saturday afternoon after practice in Detroit. “But having challenges like this, in the long term, it’s going to make you better as long as you have the right attitude. That’s what we’re trying to do here.

Pittsburgh Penguins captain Sidney Crosby played in just the second NHL All - Star Game of his career last year and said Sunday he doesn ' t expect to play in his third later this month. The 30-year-old told the Pittsburgh-Post Gazette he doesn ' t feel he's earned an All - Star nod despite posting 15 goals and

Pittsburgh Penguins captain Sidney Crosby played in just the second NHL All - Star Game of his career last year and said Sunday he doesn ' t expect to play in his third later this month. The 30-year-old told the Pittsburgh-Post Gazette he doesn ' t feel he's earned an All - Star nod despite posting 15 goals and

a hockey game in the snow© Matt Kincaid / Getty Images Sport / Getty If Sidney Crosby were in charge of naming the NHL All-Stars he would leave himself off the Metropolitan squad.

The Pittsburgh Penguins captain recently spoke about the potential of playing at this year's installment of the 3-on-3 tournament, frankly stating he doesn't feel he's played well enough to earn an invitation.

"I don't expect to be there, to be honest with you," Crosby said, according to Jason Mackey of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. "I haven’t even thought about it. I don't feel like I've had an All-Star first half."

While Crosby might be critical of himself, he has been far from awful this season. The 30-year-old has tallied 43 points in 44 games, good enough for second on the Penguins.

Sprong making case to stick in NHL

  Sprong making case to stick in NHL Daniel Sprong could go back to Wilkes-Barre.Surely he didn’t bring all of his belongings when the Penguins summoned him to Detroit late last month .Or perhaps Sprong really loves the subs at Wegman’s, located a short walk from Mohegan Sun Arena.Other than that, there should be pretty much no reason for Sprong to go anywhere except back out on the ice, shift after shift, for the NHL Penguins, so long as everything we’ve seen thus far continues.

blog 'chadbarit.blogdetik.com' is not exists. So Youre Expecting to Be A Grandparent--12-copy display

blog 'amybrown.blogdetik.com' is not exists. All Star Western Theater - Chief Many Horse and Living Western Style

Instead, Crosby feels that the team's leading scorer - Phil Kessel - is more deserving of the nod.

"I mean … Phil’s had a really good first half," Crosby said. "There’s been a lot of guys within our division that have had some great first halves here so far: Tavares, Bailey, and Ovechkin. These guys are all right at the top of the scoring race. I haven't given it any thought, only because of that. I just don't expect to be going."

Crosby has been named to the All-Star Game six times during his career, but played in just two, having missed the event in 2008, 2009, 2011, and 2015 due to injury.

Copyright © 2018 Score Media Ventures Inc. All rights reserved. Certain content reproduced under license.

Indictment in Las Vegas mass shooting possible, police say .
LAS VEGAS - Attorneys for the Las Vegas police said in district court Tuesday that there still could be criminal charges filed in relation to the mass shooting at a concert on the Las Vegas Strip that left 58 dead. The revelation came as Nick Crosby, a lawyer representing the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, argued to keep search warrants, affidavits and findings sealed as "charges The revelation came as Nick Crosby, a lawyer representing the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, argued to keep search warrants, affidavits and findings sealed as "charges were being investigated." Police have said Stephen Paddock was the lone gunman in the Oct. 1 massacre.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

This is interesting!